Ravan & Pappu (Really Nice & True)

Once Pappu started praying to Ravan and after 1 year Ravan was very
happy from the bhakti of Pappu.

Then Ravan decides to give 3 vardans to Pappu.

RAVAN: Say vatsa! What you want?

PAPPU: I want 100 vardans.

RAVAN: But I can give you only 3 vardans

PAPPU: But I want 100 vardans.

RAVAN: No child that's not possible.

PAPPU: No I want 100 means 100

RAVAN: No I can give you only 3. If you want then take or else I am going.

PAPPU: Ok! But what 3 I will ask, you will give me definitely?

RAVAN: Sure it's promise from Rakshas Raj Ravana.

PAPPU: 1st vardan, convert your GADA on shoulder to wooden bamboo stick.

RAVAN: "Tathastu" and his gada turns into a stick.

PAPPU: 2nd Vardan, put that stick in your ass hole ... deep inside...!!

 


RAVAN: (confused but ......) "Thathastu" and in great pain asks Pappu to ask for the third vardan.... ASAP ...



PAPPU: Now are you giving me rest 97 vardans or should I convert that stick back to GADA?




The moral of the Story: Management will not yield to your simple request until u can give pain in their Ass. :-)




Enhanced by Zemanta
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to our RSS feed (or) sign-up for our free newsletter to hear all what Jain Says directly in your Inbox.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

About author

Jain T. Chacko is a freelance writer by passion and an Engineer by profession. Active in the blogger world under the title "WhatJainSays" ever since 2010. Through "whatjainsays.blogspot.com" he shares the latest buzz in the e-world, spread across thousands of websites. Loves sharing and learning also prays for world peace.
Related Posts with Thumbnails