What is your nostalgia ?

 

It Happens!!

.

.

.

I was in flight, was going to onsite once again. and as usual i was very happy… plane took me to the sky. i looked outside the window, nice evening scene, feels like heaven.

i just lost myself in that beauty.

 

Someone's voice disturbed me "excuse me sir, would you like to have something?"   i turned back, and was surprise to see my beautiful old schoolmate, Saakshi.

 

"Hey Saakshi, is that you, how come you... wow, you looks still the same, pretty.. in this Air-hostess suit"

"Saurabh, wo.....w, I cant believe this is you.. ohh sorry I am on my job, will talk to you later"

 

She left smile on my face.

 

I couldn't believe in my eyes, It reminded me my school days memories. How crazy i was about her, always followed her after the school, wrote love letters, but never dared to give one of them. Always looking at her in the class, from last bench. she was the queen of our class. I fought with 2-3 other guys for her, how stupid I was.   I couldn't stop myself, looking at her again, I was amazed to see that, she became more beautiful then she were at school. she too looked at me and smile, then she said something to her fellow air-hostess, then they both started smiling.

 

I was clueless that what happened. her colleague was also damn pretty. Oh my god, today you fulfil one of my dream. I thought of going there and having chat with her, but i knew that, its her job, so I stopped myself.

again started looking outside the window. we were above the clouds making an awesome scene outside, also inside, because of her smile.

 

I got some courage, and pretended that I am going towards toilet. I looked at her, she understood what I desired. she came toward me and said : "extremely sorry yaar, I couldn't talk to you much, so say how are you, where have you been these many years, and what's your success story? for what purpose you are going?"

 

"hmmm... i was always there, it was you who left everything after school, i searched you, so many places wherever i could, but no existence of you. then i completed my college, got a job in such a nice company, i didn't know, my company will give me this much, still i m going for an onsite job, don't know when will return back. you know, i got everything in my life except someone, with whom i can actually share my world, my success.

 

Someone..."

 

I looked straight into her eyes.. those blue eyes, i think she got the answer, who is that 'someone'

with some pain in her eyes, she said, "sorry got to go,will give you my number"

 

I again, sat back to my seat,very silent, looking outside, and hoping some answer.

it was dark outside by that time, some thunder in cloud, just like inside my heart. then suddenly, plane started getting hiccups.. everyone got scared.. i saw Saakshi running towards mic, she made an announcement, that don't be panic as they are facing a storm outside. but plane started shaking badly, everyone started feeling its the last moment of their lives...

 

I keep on watching Saakshi, and she to me...

 

Then something hit my back hard.. and there was a complete darkness in front of me..

deep silent, but i could still feel the shaking plane, and people's scream..

 

then someone shouted... 'Saaaauuuuraaabhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!'

  "Saurabh, wake up you are again sleeping in office, wake up, i need that report urgently"

Damn.. I looked here-there, same ODC, no Onsite, no plane.. no Saakshi..

 

I stared at my PM in anger.. Because of you only, that plane crashed!!

 

I STILL DONT KNOW, WHY IT HAPPENS DAILY BETWEEN 2PM TO 3PM!!!. 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to our RSS feed (or) sign-up for our free newsletter to hear all what Jain Says directly in your Inbox.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

About author

Jain T. Chacko is a freelance writer by passion and an Engineer by profession. Active in the blogger world under the title "WhatJainSays" ever since 2010. Through "whatjainsays.blogspot.com" he shares the latest buzz in the e-world, spread across thousands of websites. Loves sharing and learning also prays for world peace.
Related Posts with Thumbnails